The nation may not have seen this level of drama company ever or if the common citizen wants, they must see this drama for 5 years, vote them to power. We couldn’t get enough drama in 49 days as it termed out to be one episode, we need a full-fledged rhetorical movie.
The recent instance of this drama is gas pricing and tirade against Mukesh Ambani, in hurry AAP filed FIR against Mukesh Ambani and others, another hoot and scoot attempt which now has been termed illegal. No one wants to defend Mukesh, he can defend himself. The question really is, why AAP, misleading people and spreading wrong information.
Till now, they have not been able to furnish the letter which they claimed is written by Narendra Modi on gas pricing. As a matter of fact, BJP and Modi objected to gas pricing hike.
Both BJP and Gujarat Government have opposed UPA’s decision to hike gas prices. The Yashwant Sinha-led committee on finance has sought a rethink on the Rangarajan formula. Arun Jaitley has made it clear that BJP will reconsider the gas pricing formula if voted to power in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, read the comprehensive on gas pricing here
Now Arvind Jee has moved and focusing on luring votes, forget what’s happening to gas pricing and driving it towards closure. They are numroius such instances, nothing has been solved for or drawn or convlusion, all we see is pointless allegations.
Quite intriguing to see some recent commentary on NaMo, well, he is always in news and always be. Some of my friends comment on Post by Manish Singh, NaMo has overshadowed BJP and this may be a reason why they won’t vote for BJP because of their comfortability 🙂 or discomfort with NaMo. While I realize, I cant influence the decision making or the thought process but do they really look at things holistically ?
AAP is all about Arvind Kejriwal, I doubt if they could win a single seat without Arvind on driving seat while Sonia Gandhi continues to be a supreme leader of our grand old INC party. I have never seen a question in public forum on these later two, they have virtually killed their inner party democracy, on other hand BJP’s inner conflicts are always out, although you can’t really trust them. The same is true for all political parties, SP, TMC, BJP,etc.
On the other hand BJP’s leadership gives you a clear signal, right form ABV days. If you don’t perform, you perish and there is nothing about your succession. If you have, let them prove it first. Comment from a facebook friend.
Look at history. In BJP, the PM candidate has always been larger then party. This is Modi’s time. He will also fade away. But no one family ruling the party.
No matter what the result will be, it will be very tough for NaMo to consider himself as aspirant for 2019 elections.
Remarkable leaders, positively or negatively have always overshadowed their political party and I hate to draw the comparison but how many Indian know if Barak Obama is Democrat or Republican or from which party does Putin belongs. This may not be right analogy but leaders claim a space, they are face of a system and they will always emerge out, the point really is; whether the leader can be replaced basis his performance, from BJP..Yes!
Meanwhile enjoy this emotionally appealing Video from Google, #PledgeToVote with Mr. Shyam Negi.
Capturing some facts about Arvind Kejriwal and his team, was getting really irritated with moral high ground being claimed everyday.
1. I thought AAP was claiming to set new standard in delhi political system, they have the highest no. of poll violation as of now. OK, I understand it must a be a conspiracy. …http://www.firstpost.com/politics/delhi-polls-313-firs-against-political-parties-for-violating-model-code-1189093.html
2. In Oct 2012, Arvind Kejriwal said a committee of three retired judges will investigate (internal lokpal) the charges against Prashant Bhushan, Anjali Damania and Mayank Gandhi.Till date nothing in public domain, moral high ground ??? http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-02-02/india/36702909_1_anjali-damania-aam-aadmi-party-justice-jaspal-singh
3. During Muzaffarnagar violence, AAPs official statement immediately blamed BJP-RSS and specially Amit Shah for for inciting riots and when the facts were exposed…they removed the official statement from website. You are from day 1 dividing this nation and making communal allegations. Remember, BJP still claims to represent 18.8% of the population, you are directly blaming these 18% people in India.
4. What was the reason for Arvind Kejriwal writing a letter to a specific community saying Batla house encounter was fake and Ishrat Jahan was an innocent who was killed in Fake encounter?. As a matter of fact, this is sub judicial and no one should really comment…to an extent courts have held the truth, is he not violating law and dividing people based on religion ?????. Why is he not writing a letter to other community in support of Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur when no charge sheet has been filled till date.
5. Dear AAP supporters and sympathisers, dont do chest thumping and claim the moral high ground on ethics, secularism, corruption, etc.. You have made the right decision to support a political organization and go ahead and reinforce the core objective of your outfit. Dont simply blame others for everything and at times do learn to question your own leaders.
6. Prashant Bhusan, one of the founders of AAP party blames India Army and extremist Hindu outfits for terrorizing Kashmiri people, joker………Kashmiri Pandits have faced most of the brutal attacks and have him thrown out of their homeland without any support from government. Its the most brutal / bloody history of India, why dont you talk about them?????. You are clearly pulling down the moral of Indian Army, imagine you come in government and blame army for all wrong doings.http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/2013/mar/6/army-responsible-for-killing-of-kashmiris-prashant-bhushan-41.asp
AAP party is fraud………why, gime me proof ?? I dont know, I have made this allegation and now its your duty to prove yourself innocent. ….isnt that typical AAPs style. #funintended