I am a pro BJP person and it does mean that everything I say is just because my stand to oppose, we need to think rationally. I am really baffled to see people posting Khirki extension video and appreciating the fact that locals loved the heroics of Somnath Bharti. Khap Panchayats have a long history and we all know the rule, it’s never about the person, it’s about the deep rooted tradition which they stand for. Some of these traditions and cultures have no place in modern India and all misdeeds should be dealt as per rule of land. None of the political parties oppose them directly but does that means we should endorse Khap Panchayat dictates?
This week, we had another tormenting news coming from Bengal, a women was gang raped as per tribal court verdict and villagers acknowledged it as right. Can anything be more haunting? What if we promote this culture, not the comparison can be derived, but what if?
In the case of Somnath Bharti, I do believe that the intentions were right but it had personal motive, he wanted to be a hero in a single day. Working through the system will take time and he does not have time to prove his heroics, the acts of AAP leaders are slowing turning into individual’s personal guerilla war to gain instant popularity.
Some suggestions for the law minister, I am neither an expert and nor claim to be:
- Do criminal backgrounds check on all tenants living on locality; punish landlords who ever never furnished the details of their tenants. Criminals, drug paddlers are not living their without consent of landlords, the struggle for locals is really with the local Mafia. AAP’s law minister is really going after small players who might shift their base, the real problem will always exist.
- Increase vigilance, for interim measure deploy more police force in locality, probably the staff free up by AAP by not taking too much security.
- Install a “working” CCTV camera on all streets of Khirki Extension, keep whole night monitoring. Probably involve local citizens and RWA in this monitoring exercise if law permits.
Capturing some facts about Arvind Kejriwal and his team, was getting really irritated with moral high ground being claimed everyday.
1. I thought AAP was claiming to set new standard in delhi political system, they have the highest no. of poll violation as of now. OK, I understand it must a be a conspiracy. …http://www.firstpost.com/politics/delhi-polls-313-firs-against-political-parties-for-violating-model-code-1189093.html
2. In Oct 2012, Arvind Kejriwal said a committee of three retired judges will investigate (internal lokpal) the charges against Prashant Bhushan, Anjali Damania and Mayank Gandhi.Till date nothing in public domain, moral high ground ??? http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-02-02/india/36702909_1_anjali-damania-aam-aadmi-party-justice-jaspal-singh
3. During Muzaffarnagar violence, AAPs official statement immediately blamed BJP-RSS and specially Amit Shah for for inciting riots and when the facts were exposed…they removed the official statement from website. You are from day 1 dividing this nation and making communal allegations. Remember, BJP still claims to represent 18.8% of the population, you are directly blaming these 18% people in India.
4. What was the reason for Arvind Kejriwal writing a letter to a specific community saying Batla house encounter was fake and Ishrat Jahan was an innocent who was killed in Fake encounter?. As a matter of fact, this is sub judicial and no one should really comment…to an extent courts have held the truth, is he not violating law and dividing people based on religion ?????. Why is he not writing a letter to other community in support of Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur when no charge sheet has been filled till date.
5. Dear AAP supporters and sympathisers, dont do chest thumping and claim the moral high ground on ethics, secularism, corruption, etc.. You have made the right decision to support a political organization and go ahead and reinforce the core objective of your outfit. Dont simply blame others for everything and at times do learn to question your own leaders.
6. Prashant Bhusan, one of the founders of AAP party blames India Army and extremist Hindu outfits for terrorizing Kashmiri people, joker………Kashmiri Pandits have faced most of the brutal attacks and have him thrown out of their homeland without any support from government. Its the most brutal / bloody history of India, why dont you talk about them?????. You are clearly pulling down the moral of Indian Army, imagine you come in government and blame army for all wrong doings.http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/2013/mar/6/army-responsible-for-killing-of-kashmiris-prashant-bhushan-41.asp
AAP party is fraud………why, gime me proof ?? I dont know, I have made this allegation and now its your duty to prove yourself innocent. ….isnt that typical AAPs style. #funintended